Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. One Polymath token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0405 or 0.00000401 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Huobi. Polymath has a total market capitalization of $17.76 million and $4.27 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Polymath has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.38 or 0.00716260 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015585 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000592 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 438,231,376 tokens. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco.
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Upbit, UEX, DDEX, Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, Koinex, Bitbns, IDEX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.