Webchain (CURRENCY:WEB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 24th. One Webchain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, STEX, EscoDEX and Coinroom. Webchain has a market cap of $109,984.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of Webchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Webchain has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.44 or 0.00794000 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006948 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004214 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Graft (GRFT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Webchain Coin Profile
Webchain (CRYPTO:WEB) is a coin. Its launch date was October 1st, 2017. Webchain’s total supply is 485,793,606 coins and its circulating supply is 135,792,756 coins. Webchain’s official message board is webchain.network/news/archive. Webchain’s official Twitter account is @thewebchain. The Reddit community for Webchain is /r/Webchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Webchain’s official website is webchain.network.
Webchain Coin Trading
Webchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EscoDEX, RaisEX, STEX, BiteBTC, ChaoEX and Coinroom. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Webchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Webchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.