WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. In the last week, WorldCoin has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. WorldCoin has a market cap of $169,987.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WorldCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 118.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
WorldCoin (WDC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global.
Buying and Selling WorldCoin
WorldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.