Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 30th. Iungo has a market cap of $94,268.00 and $790.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Iungo has traded down 30.4% against the US dollar. One Iungo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00040360 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $471.02 or 0.04901525 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Iungo is a token. Its launch date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.