USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 30th. During the last week, USD Coin has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. USD Coin has a total market cap of $452.78 million and approximately $118.28 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00010414 BTC on popular exchanges including Korbit, Hotbit, OKEx and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.07 or 0.01759397 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00066429 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008180 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011988 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USDC is a token. It launched on May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 453,832,498 tokens and its circulating supply is 452,419,487 tokens. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Coinbase Pro, OKEx, SouthXchange, LATOKEN, Hotbit, FCoin, Korbit, Coinsuper, Poloniex, CPDAX, Crex24 and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.