Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 5th. In the last week, Soma has traded up 87.7% against the US dollar. One Soma token can currently be purchased for about $0.0690 or 0.00000652 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, IDEX and Cryptopia. Soma has a total market cap of $674,078.00 and approximately $1.81 million worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00018493 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001956 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00147026 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,614.14 or 1.00320245 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003799 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Soma Token Profile
Soma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 3rd, 2016. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,074 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,771,527 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Soma is soma.co.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Soma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Soma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.