AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 64.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. During the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market capitalization of $25,299.00 and $5.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 262.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.