CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 11th. CoinPoker has a total market capitalization of $2.21 million and approximately $12,475.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CoinPoker has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. One CoinPoker token can now be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000071 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
CoinPoker Token Profile
CoinPoker launched on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 337,879,421 tokens and its circulating supply is 305,507,448 tokens. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com. The official message board for CoinPoker is medium.com/@CoinPoker.
Buying and Selling CoinPoker
CoinPoker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinPoker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.