Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded down 10.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Crave coin can now be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Crave has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar. Crave has a market capitalization of $177,609.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Crave is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 21,909,579 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crave’s official website is crave.cc. Crave’s official message board is forum.crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.