Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Dent has a total market capitalization of $32.05 million and approximately $572,638.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dent has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, IDEX, LATOKEN and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00206302 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.05 or 0.01189616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00086691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
Dent launched on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,625,838,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, LATOKEN, Fatbtc, HitBTC, BitForex, FCoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liquid, Cobinhood, Lykke Exchange, Bitbns, Allbit, Radar Relay, OKEx, IDEX, Kucoin, Binance, Coinrail and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.