FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. FLO has a total market capitalization of $5.79 million and $20,799.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0380 or 0.00000373 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, FLO has traded down 10.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 46.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 115.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
FLO Coin Profile
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,260,038 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.