Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Horizen coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.03 or 0.00039960 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, DragonEX, BiteBTC and OKEx. Horizen has a total market cap of $29.44 million and $3.94 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Horizen has traded 5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.96 or 0.00445087 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00101463 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 7,305,088 coins. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, DragonEX, COSS, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, Bittrex, Graviex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.