ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. During the last week, ICON has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00001908 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, Upbit and Binance. ICON has a market cap of $95.55 million and approximately $9.57 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009863 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 494,438,153 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Gate.io, ABCC, Bithumb, Allbit, OOOBTC, Rfinex, Upbit, IDEX, CoinTiger, OKEx, Huobi, Binance, COSS, DragonEX, Hotbit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.