Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Insights Network has a market capitalization of $3.26 million and $2,083.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insights Network token can now be purchased for $0.0225 or 0.00000223 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. During the last week, Insights Network has traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041205 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $469.40 or 0.04652607 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000115 BTC.
About Insights Network
Insights Network (INSTAR) is a token. It was first traded on February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 229,374,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 145,103,887 tokens. Insights Network’s official website is www.insights.network. Insights Network’s official message board is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken.
Insights Network Token Trading
Insights Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.