Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Joint Ventures token can now be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a market capitalization of $33,153.00 and $871.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.02 or 0.00208125 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.62 or 0.01184208 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00086682 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017246 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 59% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00024577 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures’ genesis date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,128,085 tokens. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. Joint Ventures’ official message board is medium.com/jointventures. Joint Ventures’ official website is jointventures.io.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.