Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 11th. Miners’ Reward Token has a market capitalization of $431,544.00 and $1,634.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Miners’ Reward Token has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be bought for $0.0432 or 0.00000428 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token’s genesis date was March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official website for Miners’ Reward Token is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform.
Buying and Selling Miners’ Reward Token
Miners’ Reward Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Miners’ Reward Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.