Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 11th. Ubex has a market cap of $2.13 million and $337,809.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ubex has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar. One Ubex token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041071 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.58 or 0.04585935 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Ubex Token Profile
UBEX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,106,636,729 tokens. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ubex is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official message board is medium.com/ubex.
Buying and Selling Ubex
Ubex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BitMart, Fatbtc, BitForex, Hotbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.