Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Verify has a total market cap of $232,501.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Verify has traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Verify token can now be bought for about $0.0172 or 0.00000170 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, IDEX, YoBit and COSS.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00206302 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.05 or 0.01189616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00086691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
Verify launched on November 8th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. The official website for Verify is token.verify.as. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, COSS, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.