WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 11th. WAX has a market cap of $38.88 million and approximately $41,201.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WAX token can currently be bought for $0.0412 or 0.00000406 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, WAX has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00206302 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.05 or 0.01189616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00086691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
WAX’s genesis date was October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 942,821,662 tokens. The official message board for WAX is medium.com/wax-io. WAX’s official website is wax.io. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Upbit, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Bithumb, Bibox, Tidex, Huobi, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.