Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Chromia has a total market capitalization of $1.95 million and $3.01 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chromia token can now be bought for approximately $0.0389 or 0.00000383 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Chromia has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
Chromia’s total supply is 249,323,217 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,089,034 tokens. Chromia’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Chromia is chromia.com.
Buying and Selling Chromia
Chromia can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chromia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chromia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.