Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. During the last seven days, Actinium has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar. One Actinium coin can now be purchased for about $0.0341 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Actinium has a market capitalization of $469,046.00 and $3,113.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 115.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Actinium (ACM) is a coin. Actinium’s total supply is 13,734,950 coins. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto. Actinium’s official website is actinium.org. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Actinium
Actinium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Actinium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.