ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One ArcticCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. ArcticCoin has a market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ArcticCoin has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006065 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 32% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ArcticCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. The official website for ArcticCoin is arcticcoin.org. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArcticCoin
ArcticCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArcticCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.