Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Carboncoin has a total market capitalization of $131,140.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Carboncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Carboncoin has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.32 or 0.00664339 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010269 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00014532 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000568 BTC.
Carboncoin (CARBON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,544 coins. Carboncoin’s official website is carboncoin.cc. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carboncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carboncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.