Centauri (CURRENCY:CTX) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Centauri coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Exrates. During the last seven days, Centauri has traded up 62% against the dollar. Centauri has a total market cap of $130,473.00 and approximately $200.00 worth of Centauri was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039440 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $453.28 or 0.04407803 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Centauri is a coin. Its launch date was September 24th, 2017. Centauri’s total supply is 42,861,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,312,096 coins. The official website for Centauri is centauricoin.info. The official message board for Centauri is centauricoin.info/blog. Centauri’s official Twitter account is @CarTaxi_24.
Centauri Coin Trading
Centauri can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centauri directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centauri should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centauri using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centauri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centauri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.