CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last seven days, CoinUs has traded down 1.1% against the dollar. One CoinUs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit and DigiFinex. CoinUs has a market capitalization of $2.40 million and approximately $252.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005218 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 36.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CoinUs Token Profile
CoinUs is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official message board is email@example.com.
CoinUs Token Trading
CoinUs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinUs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.