FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 13th. FansTime has a market cap of $1.93 million and approximately $96,582.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FansTime token can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, CoinEgg, Gate.io and CoinMex. Over the last week, FansTime has traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01138138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official website is fanstime.org. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinEgg, FCoin, Gate.io, CoinMex and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.