FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. FLO has a market cap of $5.68 million and approximately $21,285.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0373 or 0.00000361 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, FLO has traded down 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 114.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000320 BTC.
FLO (FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,260,038 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.