GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $2.47 million and approximately $33,007.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for $0.0353 or 0.00000342 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Coinrail and Upbit. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 9.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.97 or 0.00667547 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010209 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00016164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000566 BTC.
GAME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC, BitBay, YoBit, Bittrex, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.