Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Kryll token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0625 or 0.00000605 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. Kryll has a market cap of $1.53 million and $18,995.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kryll has traded up 7.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00203109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.78 or 0.01140640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kryll launched on April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,439,580 tokens. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kryll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.