NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. NULS has a total market capitalization of $31.13 million and approximately $2.73 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NULS has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NULS token can now be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004085 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bit-Z, DragonEX and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00202971 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.39 or 0.01136473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00086883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015172 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
NULS Token Profile
NULS’s genesis date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,838,574 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,770,500 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NULS is nuls.io.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, OKEx, Binance, DragonEX, Bit-Z, QBTC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.