PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. PAYCENT has a total market capitalization of $973,912.00 and approximately $146,087.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAYCENT token can currently be purchased for $0.0318 or 0.00000308 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Mercatox. In the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded 19.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
PAYCENT’s genesis date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,662,802 tokens. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. PAYCENT’s official message board is medium.com/@paycent.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAYCENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.