Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the US dollar. One Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Huobi and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 34.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix (CRYPTO:PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.