QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 13th. One QASH token can now be bought for $0.0925 or 0.00000896 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, EXX, Ethfinex and GOPAX. Over the last week, QASH has traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. QASH has a total market cap of $32.37 million and $371,650.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH’s launch date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, EXX, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Huobi, GOPAX, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.