Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded 3% lower against the dollar. Request Network has a market cap of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can now be bought for about $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX, Ethfinex, Kucoin and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
About Request Network
Request Network was first traded on August 31st, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,986,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,657,215 tokens. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Request Network is request.network. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Request Network is blog.request.network.
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, Gate.io, WazirX, CoinExchange, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Mercatox, Bancor Network, Bitbns, Ethfinex, Koinex, COSS, Radar Relay, DDEX, Binance, OKEx, Liqui and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.