Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. Storj has a total market capitalization of $20.23 million and approximately $370,918.00 worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Storj has traded up 5% against the US dollar. One Storj token can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001442 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, IDAX and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj launched on July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official website is storj.io. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, IDAX, Radar Relay, Huobi, Ethfinex, Poloniex, Gate.io, CoinTiger, Tidex, OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, IDEX, Liquid, ABCC and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.