Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.0098 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, HitBTC and Bitbns. Substratum has a market cap of $3.75 million and approximately $1,203.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 15.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Substratum’s launch date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Tidex, BiteBTC, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Bitbns, HitBTC and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.