Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Traceability Chain token can now be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, LBank and BCEX. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $4.10 million and $16,811.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Traceability Chain has traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.12 or 0.00320826 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00052713 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009645 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006990 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain (CRYPTO:TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 662,989,213 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn.
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, FCoin and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Traceability Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.