TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, TRON has traded 6.7% higher against the dollar. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bithumb, Stocks.Exchange and Gate.io. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion and $490.32 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, ChaoEX, Neraex, DragonEX, Huobi, Stocks.Exchange, DigiFinex, Gate.io, Hotbit, BitForex, Kucoin, Zebpay, LATOKEN, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, OEX, Coinnest, Bithumb, YoBit, IDCM, Exmo, Koinex, Tokenomy, Mercatox, Ovis, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Fatbtc, Kryptono, CoinTiger, Rfinex, CoinEgg, Trade Satoshi, WazirX, Tidex, Cryptopia, Braziliex, Cryptomate, Binance, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin, Exrates, HitBTC, Bittrex, CoinBene, IDAX, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, Liquid, Liqui, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Coindeal, Bibox, Bit-Z, LBank, Livecoin, Coinrail, OKEx, CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha, OTCBTC, OpenLedger DEX and RightBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.