Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded 4.9% higher against the dollar. Uquid Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.10 million and approximately $133,813.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uquid Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Exrates, CoinExchange and TOPBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039207 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $460.19 or 0.04457583 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin (CRYPTO:UQC) is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, TOPBTC, OOOBTC, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Exrates and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.