UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded up 41.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. UralsCoin has a total market capitalization of $4,504.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UralsCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub and Crex24. In the last week, UralsCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
URALS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 14,784,728 coins. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UralsCoin is www.uralscoin.info.
UralsCoin Coin Trading
UralsCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UralsCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UralsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.