Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 22.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $14.07 million and $240,065.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 2% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002661 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,346.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.79 or 0.01749892 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $298.37 or 0.02888019 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.97 or 0.00667547 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $75.83 or 0.00734004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010209 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00059727 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.75 or 0.00433153 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009093 BTC.
Vertcoin (VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 51,223,522 coins. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, QBTC, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, Bitsane, Coinroom, Upbit, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.