Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Vsync coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. Vsync has a total market capitalization of $65,986.00 and $2.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Vsync has traded down 23.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005897 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003307 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00062648 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
Vsync (CRYPTO:VSX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 168,332,594 coins and its circulating supply is 160,559,294 coins. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto.
Vsync Coin Trading
Vsync can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.