Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 14th. In the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $97,450.00 and approximately $225.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005960 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 36.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
ARC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 26,066,226 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.