Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 14th. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.21 billion and $52.21 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0467 or 0.00000450 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Exmo, Coinnest and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007338 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019928 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010148 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.43 or 0.02122371 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015551 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004219 BTC.
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ABCC, OKEx, Coinbe, HitBTC, Coinnest, CoinFalcon, Cryptohub, Huobi, Indodax, Upbit, Altcoin Trader, Bittrex, DragonEX, Gate.io, Binance, Exmo, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bithumb, Cryptomate, ZB.COM and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.