CRPT (CURRENCY:CRPT) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. CRPT has a total market capitalization of $31.66 million and $490,111.00 worth of CRPT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CRPT has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar. One CRPT token can now be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00003825 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, token.store, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00039606 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $461.68 or 0.04459813 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000115 BTC.
CRPT Token Profile
CRPT (CRYPTO:CRPT) is a token. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2017. CRPT’s total supply is 99,868,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,871,024 tokens. The official message board for CRPT is medium.com/crypterium. The Reddit community for CRPT is /r/crypterium_com. CRPT’s official Twitter account is @crypterium. CRPT’s official website is crypterium.com.
Buying and Selling CRPT
CRPT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, token.store, IDEX, KuCoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CRPT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CRPT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CRPT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CRPT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CRPT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.