DaTa eXchange (CURRENCY:DTX) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. In the last week, DaTa eXchange has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar. One DaTa eXchange token can now be bought for $0.0230 or 0.00000221 BTC on major exchanges including CoinFalcon and BitForex. DaTa eXchange has a market cap of $1.77 million and approximately $15,035.00 worth of DaTa eXchange was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00039453 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $462.89 or 0.04456817 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000066 BTC.
DaTa eXchange Profile
DaTa eXchange (CRYPTO:DTX) is a token. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2018. DaTa eXchange’s total supply is 225,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,964,301 tokens. DaTa eXchange’s official Twitter account is @DataBrokerDAO. The official website for DaTa eXchange is databrokerdao.com. The official message board for DaTa eXchange is medium.com/databrokerdao. The Reddit community for DaTa eXchange is /r/DatabrokerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DaTa eXchange
DaTa eXchange can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DaTa eXchange directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DaTa eXchange should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DaTa eXchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DaTa eXchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DaTa eXchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.