GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 14th. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a market cap of $2.44 million and $27,725.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for about $0.0349 or 0.00000337 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $70.75 or 0.00683432 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010201 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018157 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000561 BTC.
GAME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Poloniex, Upbit, Coinrail, Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit, BitBay, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.