Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $0.96 or 0.00009224 BTC on major exchanges including Coindeal, Coinbe, Gate.io and LiteBit.eu. Lisk has a market capitalization of $115.07 million and $1.97 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019928 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039003 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004551 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010491 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 135,217,582 coins and its circulating supply is 120,121,169 coins. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lisk’s official website is lisk.io. Lisk’s official message board is forum.lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, BitBay, Huobi, Bittrex, Binance, Coinroom, HitBTC, Coinbe, ChaoEX, Coindeal, CoinEgg, Bitbns, Cryptopia, OKEx, COSS, Bit-Z, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Poloniex and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.