Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. In the last week, Monaco has traded down 16% against the dollar. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $109.58 million and approximately $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can now be purchased for approximately $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Liqui, EXX and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.06 or 0.00203433 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.60 or 0.01155333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00088234 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00022370 BTC.
Monaco’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The official message board for Monaco is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. Monaco’s official website is mco.crypto.com. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard.
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, DDEX, Cobinhood, Binance, OKEx, LATOKEN, Coinnest, Upbit, Bit-Z, IDEX, HitBTC, ABCC, Coinrail, EXX, YoBit, BigONE, Huobi, Livecoin, Bittrex and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.