MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 49.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $95.60 million and approximately $51.45 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 28.7% higher against the dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.45 or 0.00014051 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Bleutrade, Livecoin and Bitbank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,355.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.58 or 0.01812187 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $303.69 or 0.02933955 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.55 or 0.00681543 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $75.95 or 0.00733728 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010200 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00060478 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.31 or 0.00447424 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009069 BTC.
MonaCoin (CRYPTO:MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Bleutrade, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Zaif, Bitbank, Fisco and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.